Have you accidentally deleted word documents which are very important for you? Don’t worry, just read the complete write up, in order to know the solution about “how to recover deleted word documents from hard drive”. In this post, we will explain the few simple methods to recover deleted word documents Window 10.
It is pretty irritating when you spend days working on word document and suddenly you realize that you are not able to find your word documents. No doubt, it is a very pathetic moment. But no need to worry about that, nothing has been deleted forever from your system. Even after you have deleted your crucial data from computer. Here we will tell you some free solution to recover deleted word documents from hard drive.
There are multiple reasons to lose your valuable word documents. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Word files are deleted from Usage of Shift+delete button
- Intentionally and Unintentionally formatted you hard drive
- Use of Command Prompt for Deleting Files and Folders
- Empty Recycle bin
Free Methods to Recover Deleted Word Documents From Hard Drive
There are multiple reasons using which you can recover permanently deleted word documents from Windows 10. Now, we will discuss about them.
Recover Deleted Word Documents From Hard Drive by Using Recycle Bin
Whenever you have deleted your data firstly you go to recycle bin to recover your permanently deleted word. If you delete your file just press delete button then you can find your data here by doing few things that explain below:
- Firstly go to the “recycle bin”
- After that, find your data by using search option
- If you find your documents there then right hit and select restore option
- Finally, you get your file in its original destination
Search for the Word Backup Files to Recover Deleted Word Documents From Hard Drive
If you don’t find your word document in the recycle bin, then, try this method. If you have backups enabled on the word and know the destination of your word document, you may be able to recover your deleted word document.
- Open the Microsoft Word.
- Go to the File tab in the left-hand corner of the screen. Hit on it and then select “Open”.
- Under the Word Options, choose “Save”.
- Now, under the option “AutoRecover” file location, choose browse and select the destination your document was saved last time
If you don’t remember the destination of the word document to recover deleted word documents from hard drive, search your entire system for Word backup files. You can do so by searching *.wbk files.
Search for the Temporary Files to Recover Deleted Word Documents From Hard Drive
Sometimes, we can find the word documents that we want to restore in temporary folders.
- Open My Computer, press F10 button and be sure that you are capable to view hidden files and folders.
- Open the Windows Search and search for .tmp files.
- Go through the files until you find the word document that you are looking for.
Recover Deleted Word Documents From Hard Drive by Using Trusted Software
If you cannot recover your word documents from hard drive by using these methods then, you can try the third party software named is SysTools pen drive data recovery software. It is able to recover s deleted, corrupted and formatted data from pen drive. This software is capable to recover all types of data such as images, videos, audio’s, documents etc. Users can recover data from desktop pc, computer, laptop etc. Users can recover their data after formatting hard drive from NTFS and FAT format. It permanently deleted data hightlighted by read color. Software has the ability to recover even the permanently deleted data from hard drive.
Steps to Recover Deleted Word Documents from Window 10
- Download and install SysTools Hard drive data recovery software
- Tool provides two data recovery options like Scan and formatted scan
- Now you can preview your recovered data in software panel
- Now you can save your file at the desired location
Watch Software Video to Know More About Tool How to Works
One of the most concerning query of the users is “how to recover deleted word documents from hard drive”. Because of which, we have come up with this post where we have disclosed the best and trustworthy techniques to restore the important word data. Based on the requirement, users can avail any of the methods i.e., the manual or automated solution.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: